Lead People Operations
Work from office/Hybrid
Graduate, MBA/PGDM in HR is a big plus
5 - 8 years
Voiro is a media technology company founded in 2014 – a SaaS offering that is trusted by some of India’s largest media powerhouses. A revenue analytics platform for content-led companies, Voiro’s solution helps media companies unlock a data driven approach to accelerating revenue. Voiro has become the revenue management platform of choice in the Indian media space, earning its spot in the core technology stack that has driven large live events year after year, such as the IPL, the Oscars, Bigg Boss, and Big Billion Day.
We are looking to hire a Lead People Operations with high energy and a go-getter attitude.
You Will Be Responsible For
• Partner with business leaders and managers to understand business imperatives and articulate people priorities.
• Handle HR projects from end to end, including but not limited to talent acquisition, employee engagement, compensation benefits and performance evaluation.
• Implement new policies, procedures and programs in support of business.
• Monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
• Drive employee engagement initiatives such as new hire buddy/mentoring program, new hire orientation, recognition & rewards, Voiro annual day, POSH awareness training, etc.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for business leaders, hiring managers to fill key positions and senior-level roles.
• Identify and partner with external recruitment service providers as required to ensure hiring needs are met.
• Take ownership of employee lifecycle processes – starting with pre-boarding, onboarding, leaves, performance review, merit & promotion, separation management.
• Issue any HR related letters to the employees.
• Liaison with 3rd party vendors like medical insurance provider for new joiners and exiting employees and coordinate for any claims.
• Help employees access information regarding latest policies, processes and other essential information.
• Drive HR data management including data uploads, data audits, data cleansing, to continuously improve HR data quality.
• Report & Analysis: Assess needs, recommend, develop, prepare, follow up and continuously improve HR reports, dashboards and analytics to facilitate effective decision making and generate insights.
• Principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, employee relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
• Basic statistics, computers and their applications.
• Structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar.
• Labour laws, government regulations and compliances.
• HR programme development to attract, reward and retain employees.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively
• Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Writing – Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
• Hands-on experience with HRMS/HRIS preferably Keka.
• Hands-on experience with Word, Excel, PPT etc.
• Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
• Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words.
• Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
• Speak clearly so others can understand you.
• Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
• Tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing that there is a problem.
• Review, analyze and present HR data in a meaningful way and ensure data being reported is accurate.
• Handling multiple tasks simultaneously, working independently or in a team and to handle multiple deadlines driven tasks in a dynamic environment is essential.
• Accountable, take responsibility and ownership of the result.
• Admit and learn from the mistakes.
• Display integrity and a high ethical standard.
• Deliver above and beyond what people expect.
• Exercise self-control.
• Get along with people.
• Good at working in a team.
• Help others with their problems and to succeed.
• Look at obstacles as challenges and opportunities.
• Open to new ways of doing things.
• Show appreciation and express thanks.
• Stay abreast of new developments.
• Possess time management skills.
Voiro is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or other trait protected by law.