We Are Voiro
Voiro is a media technology company founded in 2014 – a SaaS offering that is trusted by some of India’s largest media powerhouses. A revenue analytics platform for content led companies, Voiro’s solution helps media companies unlock a data driven approach to accelerating revenue. Over the last 6 years, Voiro has become the revenue management platform of choice in the Indian media space, earning its spot in the core technology stack that has driven large live events year after year such as the IPL, the Oscars, Bigg Boss and, Big Billion Day.
We are looking to hire a Product Designer with high energy and a go-getter attitude.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Work closely with the product managers, software engineers to translate user needs and goals into elegant product designs and interfaces.
- Contribute to an existing design system to craft responsive interfaces and components.
- Ideate, test, validate, and present new functionality to the team.
- Prototype your ideas and partner with User Research to collect feedback from users.
- Document designs, interactions, user flows, and other product specs before handing-off to the engineering team.
- Partner with the QA team to ensure the quality of the end product.
- Identify product improvement opportunities. Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preference.
Knowledge You Must Have
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience designing micro-interactions
- Knowledge and experience of UX processes and best practices
- Experience with Abstract version control software for Sketch
- More advanced knowledge of CSS
- Interaction design
Skills You Must Have
- Design portfolio showcasing 2 to 3 responsive web, desktop or mobile design projects.
- Highly proficient in Sketch
- Highly proficient in Figma, Adobe Photoshop UI Design, and other design tools
- Strong visual design skills, including typography and the ability to produce high-fidelity mock-ups
- Understanding of layout and grid systems
- Strong attention to the little details
- Time management and organizational skills and ability to work independently on multiple projects with overlapping timelines
- Ability to learn quickly and work both independently and in a team
- Ability to work with shifting priorities
Voiro is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or other trait protected by law.