Sales Development Representative
We Are Voiro
Voiro is a media technology company founded in 2014 – a SaaS offering that is trusted by some of India’s largest media powerhouses. A revenue analytics platform for content-led companies, Voiro’s solution helps media companies unlock a data driven approach to accelerating revenue. Voiro has become the revenue management platform of choice in the Indian media space, earning its spot in the core technology stack that has driven large live events year after year, such as the IPL, the Oscars, Bigg Boss, and Big Billion Day.
We are looking to hire a Sales Development Representative with high energy and a go-getter attitude.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Prospect sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Generate leads through outbound methods.
- Identify decision makers and build rapport within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to the GTM team.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information & sources.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations and handle client objections.
- Maintain CRM for your sales activities.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
Skills You Must Have
- Strong phone & video call presence.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively
Education & Experience requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of proven inside sales experience
- Ad industry experience preferred
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with a CRM
Voiro is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or other trait protected by law.