Voiro Technologies Pvt Ltd (“Voiro”) provides You access (hereinafter “Access”) to the Website, an internet enabled platform that facilitates interaction between professionals seeking to provide and avail of services in the field of filmmaking, production, editing, content production, creation, location recce, acting and videography (“Services”).
The domain names <https://www.voiro.in> and <https://www.voiro.com> or any other domain name on which the Website may be hosted and all intellectual property contained in the Website associated therewith are owned by Voiro.
For the purposes of clarity, it is hereby understood that the term “User” or “You” shall include users who use the Website for the purposes of providing or availing Services.
Interaction with other Users
The Website is intended to serve as a platform that facilitates interaction between Users who are looking to provide, and / or avail of Services.
By using the Website, you agree and understand that we do not endorse, market or promote any of the Users, Services, content, listings, postings or information on the Website, nor do we at any point in time engage in the distribution of the Services or content.
While interacting with other Users on our Website, with respect to any Services, listing, posting or information we strongly encourage you to exercise reasonable diligence as you would in traditional off line channels and practice judgment and common sense before committing to any sale, purchase of any Services or exchange of information. The User accepts all risks associated with meeting any person through the Website. Voiro does not accept any responsibility for verification of any information provided by Users including information regarding Services or their respective User Profiles.
We will not be liable for any loss that the User may incur in relation to making of payments or non–payment or short payment for any Services. Voiro will not be responsible for any damages or losses caused due to the Services provided/ not provided by a User.
Any transaction that arises out of the use of the Website or the availing of any of the Services is solely between the Users. Voiro is in no manner responsible for any discrepancies in the Services between the Users pertaining to quantity, quality, staffing, originality, suitability, pricing or delivery. The User would have to conduct its own background checks on the bona fide nature of all Services, information and response(s) from other Users.
Eligibility to Access
The Website may only be Accessed by persons who can enter into legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Services.
Voiro may deny You Access if it is brought to Voiro's notice or if it is discovered that You are incompetent to contract in accordance with applicable laws.
Voiro also reserves the right to terminate Your User Profile / or deny You Access or terminate, block or suspend Your Access to the Services, at its sole discretion, without assigning any reason. Voiro may exercise its right to terminate your User Profile / or deny You Access to the Services which may then be currently underway including by requiring Users providing the Services to cease doing so.
On termination, You lose Access or the right to use the Services and the Website in any manner whatsoever. We however, retain our rights to use and disclose your feedback and acts or omissions on our Website.
Under its current policy, membership of the Website is free for Users and Voiro does not charge any fee for the Access or availing the Services (“Fee Policy”). Voiro reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time, including by introducing fees for any new features or functionality offered through the Website or amending / introducing fees for existing features, as the case may be for its Users.
Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective, unless otherwise stated, from the time of such posting. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India including for payments.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Where You are registering on behalf of any organization, the User Profile is to be used by You as long as you are duly authorized to, and thereafter by such other authorized representative of the organization as it may appoint.
Voiro reserves the right to store access information including the IP address of the computer / device from where the Website was Accessed and any other information that we are permitted to collect and store under applicable law.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Us, or over or through the Website, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with You by email or by any other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your Access, use of the Websites and use of the Services shall be strictly governed by the following:
You shall not:
- Provide, buy, sell, recommend, post or display on the Website or otherwise deal with any services (“Restricted Items”) which are either restricted or prohibited under all applicable laws;
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, hurt religious or ethnic sentiments of, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Provide, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Provide, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that harms minors in any way;
- Provide, publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, material or information;
- Provide files that contain content or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Provide, upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, malware, trojans, bots, or any other similar software or programs or code that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer or other device;
- Provide, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that may be fraudulent, misrepresent or mislead any User;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution;
- download any file posted by another user of the Website that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- falsify or delete any ownership, author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- impersonate another person or create a false identity;
- use or attempt to use another person’s account;
- post any unauthorised advertising including sending junk and spam to distribution lists;
- disguise the origin of any message or post transmitted using Access;
- share, or otherwise cause or permit any person to use any information, including passwords or Access information, to Access your User Profile in any manner whatsoever;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular portion of the Website;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- violate, abuse, unethically manipulate or exploit, any of the terms and conditions of this document or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Services contained elsewhere;
- attempt to gain unauthorized Access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the Services by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website or breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website;
- make any inaccurate, false, unfair or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us or any User on the Website;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Voiro’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Voiro;
- Provide, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information of the nature specified in sub-rule (2) of Rule 3 of The Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
Voiro reserves the right to entertain any advertising on its Website by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with any and all applicable laws is exclusively on the advertisers and Voiro will not be responsible for any claim, error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material. Voiro reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Website will be subject to specific advertising terms and conditions which are available on request.
Voiro will not be responsible for any advertisements appearing on material linked or embedded from third party websites, streams or channels.
You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in content (including videos, opinions, ideas, images, audio files, suggestions, proposals or other materials or information) (collectively, "User Content") that you Provide using the Access.
However, any material that is generated, as a whole or in part, on the Website, including, without limitation details of communication between Yourself and other Users including but not limited to analytics and reports, trends, patterns, notes, messages, emails, posts, feedback and other communication (collectively “User Generated Information”) that You post or transmit to or receive, through or over the Website shall be solely owned by Voiro.
You hereby agree that by using and continuing to use the Website, You grant Us, and our successors and assigns, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license and right to Provide, display, modify, adapt, create derivative works, or, in general do all things necessary for our use of the User Content, on the Website, or with suitable attribution and in substantially the same form that it appears in on our Website, in any media now known or not currently known.
You agree that by using and continuing to use the Website, You grant Us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license and right to exercise the copyright, publicity, database rights or any other rights You have in the User Generated Information in any media now known or not currently known, without any limitations whatsoever.
You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all User Content and User Generated Information and that such User Content and User Generated Information shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libellous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
You shall be responsible (including, without limitation, for factual accuracy, suitability and non-infringement of third party intellectual property rights) for any User Content and User Generated Information posted or transmitted to, through or over the Website.
User Content and User Generated Information
Users may obtain personal information about You due to Your use of the Services, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Services, You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
Please be advised that any User Content and User Generated Information posted does not reflect Voiro’s views. Voiro is merely an intermediary between the Users. In no event shall Voiro assume or have any responsibility or liability for any User Content or User Generated Information posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of User Content or User Generated Information / appearance of User Content or User Generated Information on the Website.
Your correspondence or business dealings with other Users found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of Services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such User. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such User on the Website.
Voiro shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to Your involvement / participation in any way on Your own or through group(s) of people, intentionally or unintentionally in Distributed Denial of Services or Denial of Services (DDoS/ DoS).
We reserve the right to share / sell / transfer / license / covey some or all of Your personal information / User Generated Information to another business entity including if we (or our assets) plan to merge with or are acquired by that business entity, or if re-organization, amalgamation, restructuring of business occurs or for any other reason whatsoever.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The Services, all the materials, products (including but not limited to software, third party data and analytics) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranty, express or implied except if otherwise specified in writing. Your use of the Website, posting of information thereon, interaction with other Users on or through the Website and reliance on information posted therein are all at Your sole risk. Without prejudice to the forgoing, Voiro does not warrant that:
- The Website or the Services will be constantly available, or available at all. Voiro shall have no liability to You for any interruption or delay in Access to the Website or Services availed through it irrespective of the cause;
- The information on the Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading;
- That the Website is secure or free of viruses, Trojans or other malware;
- The contents of the Website do not infringe any intellectual property rights;
- The quality, quantity, suitability and delivery of the Services will be as indicated to You by the User; and
- Compliance with laws of India or any other applicable laws.
Voiro does not warrant that this Website, information posed on the Website, User Content, User Generated Information, materials, products (including software) or Services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website, or servers, or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Voiro is not responsible for liability, if any, that may arise from the misuse of its information, if any, or from the consumption of the Services.
We disclaim any and all liability to You for the supply of Services (including its quality, suitability and delivery) to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. This does not affect Your statutory rights as a consumer against such User providing you Services. By using the Website, You waive and relinquish all rights, claims and rights of action against Voiro regarding any loss or damage You may suffer as a result of using the Services.
Voiro accepts no liability or responsibility for any third party video stream or links that the Users may link or embed their User Profiles. Further, Voiro accepts no liability or responsibility for advertisements appearing on such third party video stream or links.
All the contents of this Website are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision by any User.
Compliance with Laws
You shall comply with all the applicable laws including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules and regulations made thereunder.
You agree that You will be solely responsible and liable for any and all consequences of Your dealing with, recommending, displaying or posting details on the Website of, or otherwise making available any Restricted Items including for any liabilities, damages, fines, penalties, deficiencies, losses and expenses. Further, and without prejudice to any other rights and remedies that We may have, You shall indemnify Us for all costs, expenses, damages, losses and liabilities including without limitation penalties, fines, court costs, amounts paid in settlement, expenses of investigation, fees and expenses of advocates, accountants and other experts, interest and expenses of litigation, that may be suffered or incurred by, or imposed on, Us due to any claim, suit, action, notice, assessment or other proceedings that may arise as a result of Your dealing with, recommending, displaying or posting details on the Website of, or otherwise making available any Restricted Items.
Voiro reserves the right at all times to disclose any information or materials found on the Website as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any such information or materials, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion.
Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
Jurisdictional Issues / Service in India Only
Voiro makes no representation that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations/countries other than India. Those who choose to Access the Website or the Services from other locations/countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Voiro is not responsible for Access from locations/countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
The Website is controlled and operated by Voiro and information regarding Services is provided by the respective User. The Website, all User Content and User Generated Information is protected by the applicable law relating to intellectual property in such material. Material on the Website is solely for Your personal information. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so without the prior consent of Voiro and, where applicable, the relevant User.
Modification of the materials on the Website, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited.
Intellectual Property Complaint
Voiro respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your intellectual property has been infringed, You can write to Voiro at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, Voiro’s role will only be limited in assisting You in communicating with the User who has infringed Your intellectual property. Voiro will not be obligated to be a part of any proceedings in any manner whatsoever.
Vorio does not warrant that service description or other content in the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Severability and Waiver
Limitation of Liability
Voiro shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by any User by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the User's account nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding the Website or the Services.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
You may write to him at the following address:
Voiro Consultants LLP
37/6, Aga Abbas Ali Road,
Ulsoor, Bangalore – 560 042